We ship nationwide within the United States. We do not ship internationally.
Due to UPS and USPS's 2020 rate increase, we have adjusted our shipping promotions accordingly.
We thank you for your understanding.
All Shipping rates determined by UPS and USPS Live Estimates in relation to order's total weight and shipping location.
Rates also differ when shipping to a residential or business addresses. Please select shipping option accordingly.
- USPS Priority Flat Rate --- Shipping rates determined by USPS, average 1-4 business days depending on shipping location.
- UPS Ground --- Shipping rates determined by UPS Live Estimates, no shipping to PO Boxes. Average 1-6 business days depending on shipping location.
- *Free Standard Shipping Over $300 --- Limited time promotion. Standard shipping carrier based on shipping location and total weight. (Only applies to orders under 100lbs in total shipping weight). Subject to change without notice. Order total must meet $300 minimum requirement after discounts have been applied, and prior to shipping selection.
- All orders are usually processed same business day if placed before 3pm PST M-F (with the exception of weekends, holidays, out-of-stock items etc).
- Delivery times vary in accordance to local UPS & USPS delivery schedules. Please check with your local UPS or USPS office for delivery information.
- Please make sure someone is available at delivery location to receive packages. If you are unable to receive shipments personally, please contact your local UPS or USPS office for any special delivery requests.
- UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day available upon request, requires signatures.
- UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail do not require signatures; therefore packages will be left outside receiver's home.
- If for any reason packages are not left, UPS will leave a "notice of attempted delivery" in which case the receiver can pick up packages at UPS station or contact to UPS for re-delivery. If no one is available to receive the package upon redelivery, UPS will automatically return your shipment back to us. USPS will leave packages in mailbox or outside receiver's home. If for any reason packages are not left, USPS will usually leave a notice in mailbox allowing the receiver to pickup packages at local post office. Please advise, any incomplete deliveries due to the receiver will result in additional delays and charges/fees. All additional charges/fees are responsibilities of the purchaser.
UPS Ground Shipping Estimates:
*Estimates only, does not include processing days.