We ship nationwide within the United States. We do not ship internationally.
Due to UPS and USPS's 2017 rate increase, we have adjusted our flat-rate shipping promotions accordingly. We thank you for your understanding.
All Shipping rates determined by UPS and USPS Live Estimates in relation to order's total weight and shipping location. Rates also differ when shipping to a residential or business addresses. Please select shipping option accordingly.
- Drop-Ship To Patient --- For practitioners who would like to ship small orders, without invoice, directly to patients
- USPS Priority Mail --- Shipping rates determined by USPS Live Estimates, average 1-3 business days depending on shipping location
- UPS --- Shipping rates determined by UPS Live Estimates, no shipping to PO Boxes
- Ground --- Average 1-6 business days, refer to below map for estimated delivery days
- 2nd Day Air --- Guaranteed 2nd business day delivery, signature required
- Next Day --- Guaranteed next business day delivery, signature required
- Free Shipping Over $300 --- Standard UPS Ground
- All orders are usually processed same day if placed before 3pm PST M-F (with the exception of weekends, holidays, out-of-stock items etc).
- UPS do not ship to PO Boxes. Please choose Priority Mail shipping option for all PO Box deliveries.
- Delivery times vary in accordance to UPS & USPS delivery schedules. Please check with your local UPS or USPS office for delivery information.
- Please make sure someone is available at delivery location to receive packages. If you are unable to receive shipments personally, please contact your local UPS or USPS office for any special delivery requests.
- UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day require signatures. UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail do not require signatures; therefore packages will be left outside receiver's home. If for any reason packages are not left, UPS will leave a "notice of attempted delivery" in which case the receiver can pick up packages at UPS station or contact to UPS for redelivery. UPS will only make 3 attempts in delivery. If on the third attempt, no one is available to receive the package, UPS will automatically return your shipment back to us. USPS will leave packages in mailbox or outside receiver's home. If for any reason packages are not left, USPS will leave a notice in mailbox allowing the receiver to pickup packages at local post office. Please advise, any incomplete deliveries due to the receiver will result in additional delays and charges/fees. All additional charges/fees are responsibilities of the purchaser.
UPS Ground Shipping Estimates:
*Estimates only, does not include processing days.